Residents can schedule a can repair by either following this link and completing the form or by contacting us at (916) 875-5555. Once submitted, you should receive a response within 1 business day.
Some common reasons for repair are:
- A lid which is broken, split, missing, etc….
- The body of the can is split, the can has a hole in it, etc…
- A wheel has come off, an axle is broken, etc…
- The can is gone (possibly stolen or fell into the truck).
- Place broken can out on scheduled collection day
- Make sure can is not overfilled and lid can close
- If can is lost or stolen, replacement will be dropped off in front of your residence
- If can repair is not done as scheduled, call 916-875-5555 to report missed service